Saturday, June 5, 2010

todaystheday!

so prom is tonight. wooooo. everything is in place in my neck of the woods, im about to get my hair done at floyds, and as far as my dress and shoes, it will be a surprise to the like 3 people who read our page! same goes for haile. she's changed her dress once again and you will have to wait until tomorrow to see! i must say this is my favorite time of year on facebook, prom pictures galore! the good, the bad, and unfortunately the ugly. ive tried to do my best this year to convince as many people as possible that you don't HAVE to wear strappy gold heels to match your dress! this year it's all about pumps and platforms, out with sandal heels. well, im not wearing any of the above, so ha! i will have a ton of photos that i will post of every detail of my outfit

1 comment: